Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Clancy Louise's Sprinkle Blessings








This past Saturday my sweet friend Amy and sister Denver put on a sprinkle to celebrate the arrival of our sweet Clancy Louise. It was a great relaxing morning of great food and conversation between family and friends. Clancy received wonderful blessings that I just can't wait to use on her!! 

Also this weekend my wonderful mother in law worked herself to the bone. She cleaned out all the kid's closets, caught up my laundry pile, cooked, and cleaned. I started having contractions Saturday morning and they just never left me alone. It is the hardest thing in the world for me to sit still and watch everyone else work around me. I know Clancy's safety is much more important. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! 

We've almost got the nursery all done, just need some muscles to move stuff out and then in!!! I've been trying to keep busy with sole DIYs for the nursery. 

This week I'm hoping to share what I'll be packing for the hospital and some DIYs for the nursery!

Have a great evening! 💋

 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment