Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Current Makeup Routine

Current Makeup Routine



We have made it to the middle of the week! Yay us!!! Today I wanted to share with you my current makeup faves and routine. If you're anything like me, you are always changing makeup products to see what you like. I'm a huge ULTA fan....don't tell my husband that I'm a platinum member please!! 😂 

My routine can take as long as I want or as quickly as I want, and that's why I love it. This might be most favorite round up of products I've had so far! I start out with moisturizer from Mary Kay then go ahead with my foundation from Tarte. This is truly an amazing product and rave about it pretty much all the time! It's a 12 hour Amazon clay product, and it seriously last all day! I have struggled finding the right product that at 2:00 PM it looks like I still have a fresh face. Also Anastasia Beverly Hill cream contour kit it's the cats pajamas! I can make my contouring as complex or simple as I'd like. Usually I got for simple hitting all the high spots that a Momma needs! I go heavy under eyes, light on forehead, line down my nose, and around the bottom of my nose to cover my red with the highlights. And most days I skip the contour all together, but if I'm feeling I need an extra pick me up ill do a small contour down my cheek bone line and I seriously feel like a Kardashian...lol maybe not! 😂😂😂 Then I take a damp beauty blender and make swooping motions until everything looks even and I have a great momma glow. Next I come in with some quick blush from Too Faced. I have seriously used this product to the bottom of the it's sweet little heart! It's a multi toned shimmer blush that gives me a great summer kissed look in no time at all. If I contour that day I love to take Too Faced's Selfie Powders and take the dark color and just etch my cheeks out and blend in with my blush. I have always been a mascara junkie and have tried about everyone there is, but Better than Sex from Too Faced is my absolute favorite! It gives my stubborn lashes lift and thickness that is just heavenly! Most days I keep away from eye shadow, because there's a toddler nagging at my leg. I do love eye shadows though! I tip my looks off with a great nude shade from Too Faced's melted collection called Sugar. I love them feminine and simple look of beauty it gives. Pecos always wants to give me extra kisses so she can have some lipstick too! 💄💕 

I hope you can find some of these products helpful to quicken up your makeup routine all while improving your Momma look for everyday!

1 comment: