Friday, May 6, 2016

Ahoy Amigo Boys Summer Must Haves!

Ahoy Amigo Boys Summer Must Haves!




Good Friday morning everyone!!! I have been looking forward to this day since I went to bed on Sunday!! How awful of me to wish a week away, but it's been such a long one of early rising and cooking all day!! I'm so thankful we have made it through the week!

I have been obsessing over Ahoy Amigo's new line they released for Spring/Summer! The puppy and cats are so cute!! Today I'm bringing you some new with the old of their collection. They have great children's clothing ranging from newborn to 8 years old. I'm highlighting some  of my favorites from the boy collection. I know a few of these items ( I wish all of them) will be on Taos' birthday present list. We have one shirt from there "Always Hungry" and we have worn the heck out of it. The shirts are made of the  softest organic cotton and wash and wear very well. We wear it to play and even "go to town" in. They are so versatile. We love harem shorts as well, well the few pairs Taos has!! He sometimes sleeps in them if we're out of Jammie's, wears them to church activities, grocery store, pretty much wherever! 

We all know our kids, especially my little man, are animal lovers. They will squeal with excitement when the see doggies and kitties on their shirts, rompers, even shorts with silly glasses!  Also I feel anything from the collection can be mixed and match any look you might be wanting to achieve. If you're anything like me, your kids always look about a million times cuter than you!! I'm over here still squeezing into pre pregnancy pants with the last  efforts of rubber bands and long tank tops! 😂 
I hope you enjoy these super soft and fun tees and shorts for you little man! I know I cannot wait to start birthday shopping for Taos!!!
  
Their k.i.d.part two collections launches today at 10 am with limited quantities of some super cute designs!! Don't miss it! 
 Also a 20% off code will be announced
 at 10am EST! Check 


 
Tomorrow I'll have the girl collection....Mommas you're gonna just die!

Happy weekend!

Jordan 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet words for my little buisness!! It's moms like you that I strive so hard to make happy! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome!! Can't wait till little man's birthday prizes get here!

      Delete