Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bump Update:18 Weeks









Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope your weekend has been wonderful! We gained some new family this weekend as my father got married Saturday. It was a beautiful day of getting to know all the new faces and enjoying the kids outside. Especially since it's going to raining and storming all this coming week.

Well this past week was our 18th weeks of pregnancy with our sweet baby girl. She is moving and shaking all around! Big sister, Pecos Jane, felt her sissy love last night for the very first time. Her reaction was about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! She squealed with excitement chattering on about how her sissy was playing in her little home. Little brother just thinks Momma's protruding belly button is hysterical! It is seriously such a joy to see them react to the new changes each day. 

Our little lady is the size of croissant weighing about 7 ounces and measuring around 5 1/2 inches. I have defiantly felt a  drastic change in my appetite. I can eat dinner and get in bed at around 9 and feel like I hadn't eaten all day long. It's refreshing because I haven't had much of an appetite. It hasn't been because I have been feeling sick. I read that during the second trimester your digestive system slows downs, and that may be a reason for decreased appetite. I've been struggling with staying with my eating healthy plan. The sweets have taken over my cravings in the last couple weeks. I'm praying that those will soon just take a hike! I've been just eating carrots or salad when I feel the need for a cookie, and sometimes it works and sometimes I just have to have the sweet!! I know it's not terrible to give in every now and then, but I really don't want to get in the habit of giving in every time. I will just keep working on eating healthy and being active to maintain a healthy weight and pregnancy for our growing sweetie. 

In the next couple weeks we will be having our anatomy scan sonogram to insure that baby is measuring on track for her arrival in August. I can't wait to see her sweet face again! Sonograms are always such a treat. 

Her nursery is still the guest room at the time, but I'm planning on picking some paint and really hoping to bring y'all a DYI post for her floral mobile. 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and are ready for a great week ahead! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Jordan 



No comments:

Post a Comment