Monday, February 29, 2016

Pecos Jane's Room Inspiration

Pecos Jane's Room Inspiration


Happy Friday! Today we are taking another look at this wonderful collection at Target, Pillowfort. My friend Amh gave it the perfect description the other day, Land of Nod but way more affordable! She hit the nail right on the head! I really hope Pillowfort and Target continue to wot together in the future! 

1. Pom Pom Comforter Set Muliticolor This comforter is seriously perfect for Pecos' room. Her walls are gorgeous coral color and the white base softens that color all while having splashes of color throughout with the sweet Pom poms. 

2. This unicorn head is not from this collection, but I'm feeling a little brave by wanting to break out the chicken wire and paper Mache! I'm hoping to share a fun DYI with y'all for this piece. My girl loves her unicorn and what a sweet touch of girly goodness with that glitter horn!!

3. Wire Basket - these are wonderful for storage of books, toys, blankets, or anything you'd like!

4. Sweet ice cream print from Pillowfort, and there are different prints very similar. 

5. I love this vintage feel chair! Pecos is not quite at the homework stage, but a corner desk would be great for her to create masterpieces and read her beloved books. This mint color compliments all the sweet yummy pink throughout her room. 

6. Messy Hair Don't Care pillowcase - if you know my girl, then you know how fitting this is for her!!

7. Hip Hip Hooray throw pillow- who doesn't love a funky fun pillow?! 

8. Little Peach Handmade Doll- I shared these sweet dolls earlier in the week in my nursery inspiration. These are just too sweet not to have one for each girl!! We will have to work on that!! ;-)
 
I would also love to incorporate a dress up corner for Pecos Jane. She is your typical dress up loving girl. I have seen tons of great inspiration for these on Pinterest. To see more on that follow my " Pecos Jane's Bedroom" on Pinterest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment