Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January Faves!

January Faves!





Good Wednesday morning!! I wanted to bring y'all a few things that have been keeping me go this month. I can't seem to put any of these items down!

I have shared with you my absolute favorite maternity jeans from Pink Blush!! I seriously wash the a couple times a week so I can wear them. The only thing about them is that I should have got them a size smaller. They stretch out over the course of the day. Along with these skinnies I love my Nikes so much! Pairing them with cute skinnies, oversized sweaters, my favorite earrings from Bauble Bar, and my absolute new favorite lips from Loreal , and my favorite dry shampoo for a cute messy hairdo make for such a cute relaxed look for everyday. I have been indulging in this look on the three days a week we got to town. Pecos has Wee School Tuesday's and Thursday's. Tuesday's Taos and I do bible study and Thursday's are play date days. Wednesday nights we had church. I love that as part of budgeting we have limited out town trips to these days. I also have some great grocery store tips to share with you in the future! I have been having way too much fun wearing falsies to the few special ocassions such as representing the Switch House stanch at the local county show sales and date night with my cowboy! On other days I have fallen in love with Lash Sensational from Loreal as well. My sweet mother in law gave me some in my stocking for Christmas. To go along with makeup routine Pecos picked some beautiful makeup brushes from Sonia Kashuk for me for Christmas. It was seriously the sweetest gesture ever!! If y'all aren't familiar with Tyler Candle Company I strongly recommend getting familiar! My dad for Christmas got each of us girls (my sisters) their hand soap, hand lotions, and laundry detergent. Each of them are completely heavenly!! I keep my soap and lotion by the kitchen sink to keep me feeling girly and smelling wonderful throughout my day of cooking and cleaning. The laundry detergent is quite a pretty penny, so I limit it to sheets, towels, throws for the couch, and Pecos' nap mat for school. 

All of these items you can shop by simply clicking the images! What are some of your favorites this month!

Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Try the Essence mascara! I LOVE mine even more than my high end mascaras and it's only $5!

    ReplyDelete