Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bump Series:10 Weeks

 
 


 





I am so excited to bring to y'all the very first of my Bump Series with Kathryn Hager of Little H Creative. This is a brand new photography package she is bringing to her clients. This is the perfect gift to someone special or to yourself to keep these precious memories in such a fun creative way! Starting at 10 weeks for me I will update y'all every two weeks with some fun bumps pictures and what's going on!

Last week I had my doctors appointment with all the rules and regulations laid out for me. No ladder or heels after 16 weeks, no sushi, no raw cookie dough or brownie batter. There's nothing like a good ole buzz kill after seeing your precious miracle on the sonogram screen for the very first time. But hey life goes on!
 
As of this week the sickness has subsided to just mornings and evenings instead of all day everyday. There have even been a couple days this week that I have actually felt hunger pains. Talk about excitement! As far as cravings go I have been obsessing over corn on the cob with mayo. I've only had it a couple of times but it just won't see to leave me alone. Next grocery store trip it's the first thing on the list. This week I finally just gave up the ever so frustrating belly band and purchases my very first pair of maternity jeans from Pink Blush Maternity. They make me feel not only comfortable but super cute and stylish. With my last two pregnancies I never found any maternity clothes that fit my personal style. Needless to say I'm pretty much living in these things until my black skinnies get here. Pink Blush also has great variety of jeans, shirts, dresses, delivery and nursing robes, and many other great accessories for the modern mother. I cannot express how happy and excited to go through this season of life with their clothing line!
 
And now for a fun gender quiz!
 
 
Carrying high or low? LOW
 
Heart rate over 140? YES!
 
Did your acne clear up and do you have a healthy glow? YES!
 
Is daddy gaining weight? NOPE
 
Do you feel like skipping dinner and go straight for dessert? UHYEAH!
 
Are you tripping more than usual? YES
 
Do you have an overwhelming desire for salty? NO
 
Can friends tell  you're pregnant from behind? NO
 
Have you had morning sickness? YES
 
Have you legs becomes really hairy? YES
 
 
Well this quiz says BOY!!! I guess we will see!!!
 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
 
JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment