Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Navajo Wrap






Good Wednesday morning y'all! I hope y'all are having a great week. I am enjoying all the rodeo and fashion action from Las Vegas this week. This has been the most fun year to keep up wit fashion thanks to The Bleacher Babe. Y'all need t find her on Instagram to keep in the know of all things Vegas.
 
Today I'm bringing you my absolute favorite thing in my closet. This amazing Navajo wrap comes from the wonderful Highway Hippie Company. This piece is a staple to any girl who loves western fashion. It can go with so many different looks. I have worn it with my favorite skinnies, and Saturday night I wore it with a little black dress to the last night of the World Finals. It is incredibly warm and so stylish. I love grabbing it when I'm running out the door to the grocery store to dress up what I might be wearing a little bit. This is the perfect something for that special someone to still haven't checked off your gift list or maybe even for yourself!
 
 
I hope y'all are enjoying this wonderful season as much as I am. I just love that my little man loves Peanuts. We watch Charlie Brown's Christmas almost everyday! What are some of your favorite traditions  with your family?
 
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment