Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Winter Coats

Winter Coats

It's that time of year y'all. Even though it doesn't feel here in Texas that we will ever have cold weather, it's time to pick some great winter coats for this season. I have narrowed my list to six fashionable and affordable coats. 

It always seems the first frost always sneaks up on us after a week straight of 70 degrees. Oh you just gltta love Texas weather

I love that most of these are at a very affordable price that you can get more than one. This way you don't limit your look during sometimes bleakness of winter. It's fun to always have a classic of plaids and furhoods. But I'm all about having a good time with my look and always taking a step toward expressing my personality. Why not add some vintage patches to your beloved denim jacket you've been torturinf my for years that you just can't let go of yet. Give it a fun makeover. You could even do this with a great military style jacket. I have to say one of absolute favorites if not my favorite is the faux fur cream coat from Wild Fix. I mean how much fun could a girl have wearing this beauty?! 

Most of the coats are great for everyday wear, and some are fun to take your look to the next level. I know a lot of you girls are getting ready for the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas and you might be looking for a fun coat. These are great choices and you can shop them by simply clicking the picture.

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment