Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Mountains are Calling

                                


                      

                                     

Oh it's Friday Eve y'all!! We've almost made it to the weekend!! And boy do I love this look today!! It's such a great weekend look for the farmer's market or even going to see the Peanuts movie that opens tomorrow!! Oh yeah I'm busted! In more excited about it than my kiddos are!! No shame here. 

This versatile and super cute tee is from Kathryn Hager at Little H Creative new fall line. This is a unisex tee and is perfect for your inner out doorsy part! I love that this tee can be worn with jeans for a super relaxed look. I adore this look with my favorite buffalo plaid poncho, black skinned, and favorite fringed booties. This is the perfect layers for these Texas days we've been having of cool morning and warm afternoons. 

Hope y'all have a great Thursday! 

Jordan



No comments:

Post a Comment