Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Inspiration from Katey McFarland

Thanksgiving Inspiration



Good Tuesday morning loves!! We are just a couple days away from Thanksgiving!! Yes, this delights me so!!! I've been enjoying both babies home along with the snuggles and crock pot recipe dinners. Family and food, now that's what makes a great day!! 

This look is inspired from my absolute hands down favorite blogger, Katey McFarland. She spotted a heavenly look of white sweater on white skinnies to church on Sunday. If y'all haven't caught on to her blog you totally need to head over! There is link on my side bar labeled "Blogs I Love". She added a nice pop of color with a great olive coat. I chose mustard yellow, because it's kinda my favorite obsession right now! Katey also gave some great tips for jazzing up a simple sweater for Thanksgiving day. She says to add a statement lip like red or maybe for me a deep plum color. Also a great pair of sparkley earrings or even tassel earrings. 

I hope y'all have a great day. I'm hoping you're either home with you're family or this is your last day of school or work!!! 

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment