Thursday, November 5, 2015

Style by Sterling

Style By Sterling
 
Style By Sterling is a personal styling service created by Sterling Coomer. Helping women
build a wardrobe, explore their own personal sense of style, accessorize outfits, and
rediscover their closets.
After working for Nordstrom, Sterling chose to extend her love for fashion to family and
friends, and ultimately make it a career, her goal is to make women feel comfortable in
their own skin, yet bold with their fashion, and in the words of Carrie Bradshaw "fall in
love with yourself first."
For styling inquiries email: getstyledbysterling@gmail.com
For fashion inspiration; Instagram: @style_by_sterling
 
 
For myself personally, my style varies by my mood. One day I can wake up feeling like a
rock star and dress in leather and 80's rock band tee shirts, the next I will feel like wearing
a dress and pearls. Today is gloomy and seeming like it might finally come on fall in
Texas, so I chose a sweater dress, a statement necklace, some simple stud earrings, and
a felt hat with a pop of color for the rain that appears to be making its way in again.
(Thank you Lord) I also added a dark lipstick because I feel that your face isn't complete
without "your lips on" as most of our mothers would say.
­Sterling
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment