Friday, November 6, 2015

Mustard Yellow Skirt

Get the Look



We have family pictures coming up next weekend, and I've been on the look out for something special. I found this amazing yellow skirt at Zaful. They have great styles for great prices. This beauty was just $17! I cannot wait to see this yellow skirt. 

This is such a a versatile skirt for photos, girls nights, or even a relaxed weekend at the farmers market. It has such a gorgeous boho feel with its earthy yellow and flowiness. Adding in fringe and vintage turquoise is just the cherry on top. The sunnies picture are also from Zaful and they were just $3!! I already have these and I love love love them!

I hope you beauties have a wonderful and fun weekend a head of y'all! I will be doing a little hair at the shop and relaxing with my sweet family. 

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment