Thursday, November 12, 2015

Faux Fur Under $100

Faux Fur Under $100


Happy Friday Eve!!! I'm so excited that we've almost made it through another great week! This weekend is some friend's big day and we are so excited to celebrate with them on Saturday! That being said there is a fun outfit in the works for this special event. Faux fur is so hot this fall/winter. It is an item in your closet that is so versatile. Being a momma of two versatility is vital is making wardrobe purchases. 

I have out together six of my favorite faux furs to share with you and what's even better is that they all under $100!! There are some on the lower end of the price range and others on the higher. I have two best I bought last winter that I'm still wearing with everything! They are great for layering over your favorite long sleeved tees or even for a funky fun look with a short sleeved graphic tee. I personally loved layering mine over my military style jacket last winter. It gave it a whole new girly fun look. I'm very excited about wearing my white vest with my sequins for our family pictures on Subday. By the way the weather is calling for a 90% chance of rain that day of coarse! Just let me plan something and it'll rain! I am thankful though for the moisture we are always in need! 

What are some of your favorite ways to wear your faux furs? Do you have any big plans for the upcoming weekend?! 

Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment