Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Family Picture Inspiration


This Sunday we are having our very first family pictures taken. I'm so excited! Cameron and I have not had a lot of professional pictures take of us so this is a huge treat. 

I have been stressing about the perfect outfits to the point I was way to matchy matchy. That is so not my thing!! I received this amazing gold sequin skirt and it was pretty well the foundation of our family look and feel. We are a ranching family, but I'm not just your typical ranch wife. I have a mega girly side but at the same time I love getting my hands dirty on the ranch. At first I wanted all denim shirts, then I thought that's too much denim Dan! So instead I out handsome hubby in a denim button down with his Levi's. Paired with his felt hat, vest, and such he is going to smoking hot!! His green eyes are gonna pop like crazy. Little man had to have a similar look as daddy. I found a very similar vest to daddy's but paired it with s gray button down and cute leather shoes. I personally just can't put Taos in a cowboy hat just yet. I don't know why, but I want to wait till he's a little older and bigger that way he's not swallowed by a huge hat and I can see his handsome face. Now for my Pecos Jane comes my pop of pattern and that being nothing but an Aztec. I love this poncho and it's really a Christmas present, but I totally suck at keeping surprises and it just fit the occasion. The poncho layered over this amazing mustard yellow tunic ( kinda my fave color at the moment) is just the bees knees. Top of off with a great black turban and her favorite kitty shoes and we have in my book the perfect look for The Finney's Family Pictures! 

Not only to I adore the look each family member has, but some part of shows their personality. For me it's my turquoise and sequins, Prcos Jane her favorite kitty shoes, Cameron is never without his hat and long sleeved shirt, and Taos just wants to be like daddy! 

Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment