Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat



Great Wednesday  morning!! What a beautiful morning it is! Sorry I missed y'all yesterday. It might be a double post Wednesday, as The Rollin' J just posted some great new arrivals that I want to share with y'all. 

This is a really hot look for Trick or Treating this weekend for the Monmas! Plaid is still ruling the runways this fall. This coat is absolutely beautiful. A great pea coat is always a must for winter. Layered underneath is a beautiful white collared shirt. I have a great one I got from Nordstrom during their Anniversary Sale this July. Grab your favorite fringed boots and skinnies and floppy hat to top the look off. *** NEWS FLASH *** I went to Target yesterday and they have a great collection of different colors of fedoras and floppy fall hats!! Get there ASAP!!

I hope y'all have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh is there anything better than Target's hat collection? I don't even wear hats but every time I'm there I strongly consider.
    The Rad Wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously love Target!! I saw a meme the other day that said "You can't make everyone happy, you're not Target!" I was like oh that's a good one!! Thanks for reading!

      Delete