Sunday, October 25, 2015

Trick or Treat Inspiration #2

Trick or Treat Inspiration 2

Happy Monday!! It's Halloween week and it's time to look good! While I was putting this look together yesterday I was inspired to take items that are already in my closet and recreate them for y'all later on this week. Some of these items are completely out of my price range, but that does not mean that I can't have the next best thing! That is the beauty of fashion now a days. The trickle effect throughout the fashion word is much quicker than in the past. 

Today I'm bringing you a super cute laid back party look. Starting of with a great and might I add timeless striped long sleeve tee. These are so versatile, and if you haven't noticed that's kinda my jam! Being Momma I'd much rather spend money on the kiddo's clothes. I thrive on mixing my items and never wearing the same exact look twice. Fall is for layers and boy do I love layers!! A very hot item this season is a military style vest. These also are very versatile. These two items should be staple in any girl's wardrobe. Boyfriend jeans are not only cute, but they are comfy!! Also I promise a tutorial to making your very own distressed boyfriend jeans! I'm all about saving some green and still looking good! Let's face it we live in Texas, and some days it's still 89 degrees. So the first part of my body that gets hot and stays hot are my feet. I will always choose sandals over closed toe shoes. These shoes are sparkley and gorgeous!! Polish your toes off with a great dark shade and lips in a gorgeous plum and you're ready to storm the party room. 

What are some of your favorite fall shades in the beauty department? 

No comments:

Post a Comment