Thursday, October 22, 2015

Taos Ray's Christmas List Part 1





Hello everybody!! I've missed y'all like crazy, and it's time I get myself back to work! I've had a flood of emails and messages concerning where I find my Taos Ray's clothing. I'm very proud in saying that I have already started my Christmas shopping. I'm sure some of you are already done, but I'm a mega procrastinator so I'm doing good for me! 

From the moment I found out I was having a boy I knew he just couldn't wear the normal bears and baseball clothes. I'm not saying that there is anything at all wrong with these clothes. They're absolutely adorable, but if you know me I thrive on originality, hence my children's names. I will say I'm so thankful for Instagram who introduced me to the Etsy world of little boy fashion!  Each week I would lust after one Aztec baby item after another! I know these items can get a bit pricey. I always seem to find a way to squeeze them in the budget, even if that means Momma goes without new clothes. I would rather spend money on my kiddos then myself any day! It's kinda an obsession for me. 

These are the best days to me of the complete and utter joy each day the kiddos bring to me. Taos and Pecos seems to be learning something new everyday to entertain their Momma fan Daddy with. I wish like heck that I could freeze time to soak up every last drop of these days. 

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon Lola and Stella. They have an Etsy shop full of the cutest boy and girl fashion. They have everything from headbands to precious cotton leggings. Taos Ray being a cute little cowbaby he just had to have the southwestern style leggings and hoodies. These leggings go great with cheeky graphic tee and white tees. Not to mention they are super soft and comfortable for him to wear. 

So if you're looking for something a little out of the norm for the kiddos this Christmas I strongly suggest cruising Etsy for the perfect fit. 

What are some of your favorite Etsy shops? 




No comments:

Post a Comment