Saturday, October 24, 2015

Momma Party Getup

Momma Party Getup


Happy Saturday y'all!! I hope y'all are having a great weekend. This week has been full of birthday celebrations for our Pecos Jane. She turned three years old yesterday! It's killing me that she's getting so big so fast!

I wanted to share this super cute laid back look for her party this afternoon. I always seems to let my look backslide when it comes to birthday parties for the kids. This year I vetoed another home birthday party full of stress and clean up for the two weeks. They are just way too hard to put together and recover from me. Thankfully we decided on an awesome bounce house joint and I contracted out the cake and goodies! I have throughly enjoyed birthday snuggles all day yesterday with my girl. It was a little more pricey than usual, but to me you cannot put a price on snuggles and sweet memories with the babes. 

I found this great olive tunic at my favorite The Rollin J. I'm pairing it with my favorite distressed skinnies and fringed booties. I still am suffering from some hot roots { I need to get back into the hair shop } so I've been loving me hats and headbands. If you follow me on social media in sure you have spotted me with my new favorite of plum lips and dark eye shadows. These are great colors to welcome to Fall weather that is finally hitting here in Texas. 

What are some of your favorite go to fashions as a Momma? What's your current lip color that you're obsessed with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment