Sunday, October 25, 2015

Trick or Treat Inspiration

Fall Inspiration

Happy Sunday y'all! I hope y'all are savoring your last day of the weekend. It's sure to be a fun week full of Halloween celebrations. It seems this time of year comes and goes so quickly when it's full of pumpkin patch visits and classroom parties. Homeroom mommas those cookies don't have to be the only talk of the party; let the other Mom's notice how cute you are! This week I have decided to bring you some outfit inspiration for all your Halloween festivities. 

It's finally cooling off here in Texas, that took long enough! It seems we only have a two weeks span of nice enjoyable weather, then it turns into full blown winter of howling winds on top of this hill we live on. I always try to soak in everyday of wearing a great cardigan and not freezing my butt off! I'm so excited to share some of the outfits I've conjured up. Some of which you probably have these items already in your closet, and if you don't you totally should add them and quick. These are good quality and very versatile items you can wear throughout the seasons.

A great denim or chambray shirt is always a win! They create a classy yet comfortable look. You can always dress these right up with a great squash blossom or gorgeous baubles. They are also great for layering on your favorite scarves and cardiagans throughout Fall. You can spend as little or as much on one and get tons of wear out of them! I bought one last Fall at Old Navy and wore it so much! They're a great price there too.  

Black skinnies are another very versatile item to add to your wardrobe if you haven't yet. I scored my favorite pair at Target about a month ago. I wear these things at least twice a week. They are great for band tees such as my awesome TSwift tee or even for church with a dressy tunic. I love black skinnies with a chambray shirt. This is another item you can spend as little or as much as you want on. I'm a bargain shopper {Momma} so I'm always up for a Target buy on any given day! 

I personally am a bootie enthusiast. I have yet to find me a pair of wine booties but they are so on my Christmas list! This a great way for a pop of color in an outfit. They look great with a black tshirt dress or skinnies. 

What does your week of festivities look like? Let's make it a great one of cute sweet treats and even cuter outfits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment