Thursday, October 29, 2015

Desert Child







Desert Child Muscle Dress || Highway Hippie Company
 
Buffalo Plaid Poncho || Target
 
Floppy Hat || Zaful
 
 
Tomorrow is Friday!! I'm so ready for a great weekend full of candy. I wanted to share with y'all a new boutique, Highway Hippie Company, an Instagram and Facebook boutique. They have some super trendy pieces for great prices. This is just the beginning of our friendship.
 
This is a great dress for those still warm Fall days we are having here in Texas. You can layer it with your favorite poncho or scarf. I didn't want to cover up those gorgeous graphics of this sweet dress, but you could easily jazz it right up with layers and layers of great vintage turquoise. You can never have enough! I also paired my favorite fringe booties with it, sorry my legs are vampire white so I had to crop those bad boys out for sure!
 
Be on the look out in the weeks to come here at Western Homestead for more from Highway Hippie Company and be sure to give them a like on their Facebook and Instagram pages! We will have a exclusive sneak peak of what they have to offer for the Christmas season just around the corner. So be sure to keep track so you can check that fashionista off your list or even make your very own Christmas Wish List!
 
XOXO,
 
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment