Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Living Room Inspiration

Untitled #29

Good afternoon everyone!! It's been a crazy last few days at our house, but we are now home and resting. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes for our little man. He is on the road to recovery.

We moved into the ranch house almost two years ago, and it still a work in progress. I've redone Taos', Pecos', and almost finished ours, and now I'm starting on our family room.

My dad had everything repainted stark white. If you know me then you know I need color in my life. I have gone back I forth on what color to paint our living room, but I think I've finally decided on a beautiful navy blue. We have French doors out to the pool and two large windows so there's plenty of light to compliment the dark walls. 

Cowhide everything is always a win in my book. With Taos' allergies we might have to skimp over the rug due to dish and allergens. We have a large L shaped couch and I absolutely love throw pillows. They can take your room from a 2 to a 10  in just a few moments. I have deer skulls scattered throughout the house, and I thought that mixing in a awesome cow skull would be fun! 

What are some of your favorite inspirations when it comes to redecorating? What are your favorite pieces in your living rooms? I would love to hear from you. 

XOXO,
jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment