Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Fashion Wish List

Fall Fashion Wish List



Awe yes, September you are finally here! Here in Texas we are so ready for a break from all the heat. Days are getting shorter and temperatures are slowly dropping. It's officially my favorite time of the yea! I'm ready for football, pumpkins, baby calves, and crockpot dinners. Hallelujah!

Today I'm bringing you my fall fashion wish list. I'm loving that this season is full of trends that easily transition into a great look for western fashion. Military jackets and vest are so hot right now! You can wear this look so many different ways. My favorite way to see it is with simple white shirts and layers of turquoise ! You can easily score one of these great jackets at your local thrift store if you're looking for a more inexpensive option. That's where I got mine a few years back. 

Plaid is still blazing the runways this season as well. Pendleton has the most gorgeous buffalo plaid jacket. I believe that this piece is well worth it's price and I view it as an investment piece. These jackets will last you a lifetime, and their look is absolutely timeless. I feel their worth gets greater as they age. I'm a lover of anything vintage! 

Fringe is staple in the western fashion world. I'm a huge fan! I love seeing it on jackets, purses, booties galore! I absolutely adore the fringes booties I already have, but you know you can never have too much fringe! I love the gray color and would be a new color in my closet. This Rebecca Minkoff fringe bag is to die for! I've had my eye on this beauty for a while. Maybe if I'm extra good Santa will bring it to me! 

These black distressed skinnies I have adored on Katey McFarland for months. She can dress them up with a flowy blouse and heels or have a more relaxed look with a great tee and booties. They can be worn multiple times a week never looking the same! 

I'm always looking to add some new turquoise to my collection any time of the year! And fall colors in my beauty collection are always welcome! I'm sure we will more inspiration for makeup looks this fall from Lauren very soon!

What are some of your fall fashion wish list pieces? What are some of your favorite looks this fall?

XOXO,
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment