Sunday, August 16, 2015

STRESSED WELL DRESSED & COFFEE OBSESSED


TEE || sold out THE ROLLIN J   similar HERE
DENIM || similar H&M
HEELS || HERE
Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend! I know we sure did with the  Ranch Roundup and family time. Cameron's parents and sister came to visit for the weekend and wound up taking Miss Pecos Jane home with them. I already miss her, but it's her Lolli's and Rara's last week of SUMMER, so how could I say no?! Along with a great weekend always come the dreaded MONDAY!!
Mondays don't always have to be terrible! Especially when you can rock this adorable graphic tee from my all time fave, The Rollin' J Boutique. It has the comfort of the a t-shirt, but with a very elegant sheer back. When you pair it with your favorite skinnies and caged heels it takes your Monday blues to your Monday grooves!! Add a whole lotta coffee and hot pink lips and you're ready to rock the week!!
By the way this is the beginnings of my coffee bar that I've been planning for our bedroom. I found this great antique hutch at my favorite local hang out Alley Cat Mercantile. It takes time to perfect kick knacks. I do love my "COFFEE" letters that I got from Southern Junk out of Paris Texas. They too offer great vintage finds and  furniture refurbishing.  
What were your plans this weekend? Any exciting things going on this week? I hope you have a great Monday and even greater week!
XOXO,
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Such cute photos!

    God bless,
    Xo,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete