Friday, August 28, 2015

Simple Must Have Tees

Simple Must Have Tees


As you know I have a slight obsession with The Rollin' J Boutique. They always have the cutest western style graphic tees and my favorite clutches on earth! They have once again done it again with their new arrivals!! These three simple tees would be staple pieces to any ranch girl's closet! 

My personal favorite is the Sunday Siesta tee. You all know I'm a sucker for a great cactus tee, and any mention of a nap and I'm sold! This tee is made of super soft material and will be great for days of lounging around or a day of errands. It's been said that if you want it a little extra baggy to go up a size. This is definitely going in my shopping cart very soon!

Yet again another point for a great cactus tee...see what I did there! Hehehe along with cactus you gotta have a little sass! I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who enjoys a little humor. I love the v neck of this tee as well. This is something I could use a little more of in my wardrobe. 

Last, but certainly not least, the cutest "Branded Tee." This shirt can be near and dear to a girl's heart, well if she had her own personal ranch's brand on it. This tee is a comfy destroyed material. Also it is printed a men's shirts, so be sure to go down a size for a better fit. 

All these great tees are under $50! You can't beat that! I hope you have a great Friday and weekend! Also be on the look out for something new here at Western Homestead, designer spotlights. If you know of anyone or even yourself who would like their designs featured please email me at jordan@westernhomestead.com.

Shop this link NEW ARRIVALS

XOXO,
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment