Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ranch Roundup: Outfit #1


Happy Friday everybody!! It's that time of year again, yes it's time for the Ranch Roundup! This is seriously one of my favorite times of the year. It's great watching the ranches compete, fun shopping, and most of all seeing people you haven't seen since last year. Along with all the fun comes the need of great outfits! 

This cheeky tank is a repeat from this past winter, but I felt it was so fitting for the occasion. "Miss Texas Prison Rodeo" never ceases to get the conversation started. My father gives me disapproving glances every time I wear it. Honestly the rebel within me just soaks that look in and makes me want to wear it everyday. Please don't tell Pecos I do things to make my father crazy still as a mother. It has a great fit one me now that I went from a cup D to an A after breastfeeding. This tank runs very small. I'm wearing a size large. It has the cutest accent of lace trim around the neckline and arms. 

The denim in this look are my absolute new favorite! This fall the 70s are back. I love the flare look...I've always been a flower child. These jeans come from Madewell. I can honestly say I've never spent this amount on a pair of jeans till I met these. Let me tell you, they are well worth it. They are a great asset to your closet to where you can create so many different looks. 

Nothing tops off a look like turquoise and a great clutch. Not only is turquoise timeless and beautiful most of the time there are great stories and memories behind each piece. Most of the pieces I wear were my grandmother's and my mom's. I have one special piece that Cameron gave me for our anniversary this last year when we visited Sante Fe. 

I have a few more looks to share with you. I'm very excited about the next look. As this look is fun and kinda edgy, the next outfit will be simple and more on the classy side. I'm telling you, that is why it's so fun being a girl! Expressing yourself through your clothes is my favorite form of self expression!!

What are some things that you wear that still make your parents cringe? Do you have any favorite memories from your turquoise collection? 

Jordan




No comments:

Post a Comment