Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ranch Round Inspiration

I'm 

Good Wednesday morning! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get this look up on the blog for y'all! I've started back to the hair shop and I'm slowly finding my routine of juggling mom life, work life, wife life, and housework. I salute you full time working Mommas out there!!

No girl's closet is complete without a great sheer white blouse. These are key to your closet in any of the four seasons. It's light enough for summer that the breeze just hits the flowiness just right. During colder months it's great for layering. For this weekend I love piling on the turquoise to accessorize. You can keep it simple or bring out the squash blossoms. If you're like me you can never have enough turquoise cuffs. There is no such thing as too much turquoise, so just have fun with it! 

The denim in this look are the Vera Wang jeggings. I love these simply because I can pair them with a cute oversized graphic tee or with a great chic blouse and they never fail me. They come at great price and you can get them at Kohl's. 

These booties are brand new to my closet! I scored these beauties from the Nordstrom Rack for $49. They're originally $75! I love shopping Nordstrom Rack because you can always find great quality fashion at a discounted price. On Instagram I had a flood of questions about them! They are the perfect Fall booties for us Western Style loving girls. They are chic with a dash of fringe to make them perfect in my book. I know I'll be wearing the heck outta them this Fall and Winter! 

Stayed tuned for makeup looks from a guest on the blog, Lauren West. She will bring us some great daytime and evening looks that will last through the warm days and dancing nights for the Ranch Roundup! Subscribe to Western Homestead by entering your email in the space above to never miss a post!! I have some very exciting things in store for the future and you're not going to want to miss them!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment