Monday, August 17, 2015

Come on Fall!!






So there is a cool front moving on through Texas this bringing rain and highs in the low 80s!! That's what I'm talking about! I'm  so ready for Fall. I made a Hobby Lobby trip for some new Autumn home d├ęcor. This just topped off my obsession with the next season of life.
This all being said, I thought I would bring you one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and a great piece for your fall and winter look. There are so many great ways that you can wear this knit sweater. It has such a chic look that can really be worn in any fashion you might like. I love when the worlds of fashion and comfort join and this sweater is definitely that ! I paired it with a simple pair of black leggings from Target. Any pair of jeggings or skinnies would just as perfect! Adding a little turquoise in the mix gives you more of a western fashion look. I could just see myself in this look roaming the streets of Sante Fe. That is one of my favorite places ever to go! There is such great culture and art to be seen. I couldn't complete this look without my favorite fringe booties! Fringe is still so hot this season, and us country ladies are always happy to hear that!
What are some of your favorite things about fall? I could seriously go on and on, but that might take all night!! There is football, crock pot recipes, pumpkin spice, leggings, and boots just name a few of my favorite things!   
I hope the cold front hits your part of the country. We all could use a little break from this summer heart. Have a great Tuesday!!
XOXO,
Jordan
Sweater || NORDSTROM
Fringed Booties || NORDSTROM RACK

No comments:

Post a Comment