Thursday, July 30, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases


The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is pretty much the mother of them all if you ask me!! It's Fall fashion for a great discounted price before they have even hit the stores! I have been drooling over so many pieces. Thankfully I cleaned out my closet and found new homes for things that weren't loved as much as they should have, and I was able to add a few great new Fall pieces to my wardrobe. Going about doing it this way is a very guilt free way of shopping for myself. You Mommas know what I'm talking about! Oh by the way, I still have tons of pieces that are gently work looking for new homes.

 
Nothing says fall like a great cardigan. I am in love with this olive burnt loosely knit comfy oversized cardigan. I'm a Momma and love to have the best of  the stylish and comfortable worlds when I can sneak them. This is an item in your wardrobe that can you spin off tons of different looks. I love this one especially with my favorite distressed white skinnies. It comes in four other great colors as well. You have a just a few days left to snag this great addition to your closet for just $31.90. On Monday it goes up to $48.  I can't wait to get mine and let the creativity begin!
 
 
 
 
The "Perfect" Roll Tab Sleeved Tunic is a must have for any girl. It is so versatile. You can pear it with denim to make an everyday look, or with a skirt or slacks for a more sophisticated professional look. It has a great long swingy look to it that hangs in all the right places. It also comes in five colors making it a workable piece for any girl. It's on sale for $27.90 and goes up to $42.
 


Fur is in the Fall! I have even seen it on heels, now there's a funky idea! This Faux Fur Stool is available online only for $31.90 and goes up to $48. I'm excited to pair this with my favorite denim jacket and turquoise for a funky look. I just couldn't pass up this to add to my faux fur collection this Fall/Winter wardrobe.



 
This Open Plaid Cardigan will come in super handy this cold season. Let's face it, this is Texas and it doesn't even get cold till February and you need a heavy jacket. This great buffalo plaid cardigan will be perfect for those cool fall days of pumpkin patch visits and smores in the evening. Last year this was a very popular pattern and it isn't quite done lighting up the runway. Score this great item for $49.90 and it goes up to $74.
 


 


These gorgeous Indigo Road booties are not from the Anniversary Sale, but from Nordstrom Rack. This is a great place to find great items for a discounted prices all the time! These were 33% of!! I've been searching for some great new booties for the right price. These came at $49.97 instead of $75!
 
What were some of you favorite items you snagged from the Anniversary sale? I still have a wishlist going....hehehe








 




No comments:

Post a Comment