Sunday, June 14, 2015

Desert Rose Maxi Skirt






Happy Monday morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend full of fun and relaxation. I personally was lucky enough to spend the weekend with  my sister in law and veg out on Marvel movies. Yes, I'm a nerd and I'm ok with it. We watched Guardian of the Galaxy like five times and I watched Thor for the first. I'm not going to lie to you and say giggling at Chris Pratt didn't help any at all.

This week is looking like it is going be a little busy between the last minute party details for Taos'  birthday part and a full week of Vacation Bible School. I have a room full of four year old, so if you could be praying for my patience to be still in tact by like Wednesday that would be great appreciated. wink wink I can so do this!

So a few weekends ago the Finney's attended a wedding and I wore this amazing, if I might say, For Love and Lemons Desert Rose maxi skirt. I feel like this is something I will wear for years to come. My mom has so many items in her closet that she has had for 20 plus years that are completely timeless. I really feel the cactus and cactus blossom embroidering will always be a great look in the world of western fashion. I love the sheer black tulle because you can create so many different looks with it. Here I paired it with black slip. It's a party ready look for sure. For the wedding I kept my look a little lighter by pairing it with a flowy white tank. This skirt is amazing in the sense that you can go for a innocent look or a more sultry look with darker tones.

By the way my precious husband did the photography for this amazing look. I just love that guy! xoxo



XOXO,

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment