Friday, May 29, 2015

Go Climb a Cactus: RESTOCK ALERT!



Happy weekend lovies! So this weekend is totally jammed back full of events and driving! A wedding tomorrow, then back home to reach Sunday school and ship cattle, then driving to a family gathering for my Mother in law's birthday celebration! I do love to go and totally eat up all the family time I can get! That being said, I'm always looking for a cute but not too dressy outfit for family gatherings. We eat, drink, and be merry. I absolutely adore Cameron's family. I am so blessed to  a part. 


Ok so I've been sinning over this wonderful mini catus long sleeve tee. It's oversized and screams comfy! It pairs great with boyfriend jeans, skinnies, or cut offs. It's the perfect weight for breezy summer nights. It has be out of stock forever it seems, and it just came back in stock last night!! Get me while you can! 

So have a wonderful and safe weekend. What are your plans for this weekend? I cannot wait to show y'all my super fun and little bit funky look for the wedding tomorrow! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @westernhomestead to keep up with all the latest! 

XOXO,
Jordan 

Weekend living


No comments:

Post a Comment