Thursday, May 28, 2015

On the Hunt!


Ok ladies, you know I love to shop! I'm a momma on a strict budget though. So when I find something that I just can't live without it being in my closet either I have to start saving my pennies or start hunting for a more inexpensive option. I'm here to tell you after hunting and hunting I finally found my sweet white skinnies at Riff Raff for wait for it wait for it $52!! That's way better than the price of over $200!  


These are the perfect pants to wear for casual occasions or can be dressed up with heels. I cannot wait for mine to get in! Get yours HERE !

Happy Friday Eve!! Here at the Finneys we have a busy weekend of getting mares bred and a wedding! What are your plans for the weekend? I can't wait to share with you my outfit for the wedding! 

XOX,
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment