Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kimono Krazy!




Good Thursday morning lovies!! My name is Jordan, and I can't put my Rollin J kimonos down much less my coffee!! I wanted to share with y'all this morning a few of my faves they still have in stock currently. Let me tell you if you see something you want....get it now!!!! I love everything about kimonos. I can just be wearing a tank and skinnies around the house and when I need to run to town and want to take my look up to the next level or two I just grab my kimono and head out the door! I'm a sucker for a great floral pattern, as I'm sure you have learned throughout my fashion blogging journey. There is just no better way to make me feel a little more girly on an off day. Maybe the kids are "grunchy" { my two year old daughter's word for grouchy } or I'm just in funk. I love the extra flair of fringe or lace inlay on the borders of the sleeve and bottom. I encourage you to take these fun looks and incorporate them in your wardrobe. I love that kimonos can be mixed with fun graphic tees or over dresses for a more "FANCY" look.

What are some of your things in your wardrobe that you just can't seem to put down this spring? What are some of your little girly secrets that just make your day. Mine are florals and Starbucks!!
In the morning give me kimonos&scoffer

No comments:

Post a Comment