Thursday, March 5, 2015

Transformation Thursday



So last week in my "5 Tips to Transitioning from Winter to Spring" I challenged y'all to take a leap of faith with your hair. My very sweet and beautiful friend from church approached me Monday evening about taking her look to the next level. As long as I have known Tiffany she has had long hair. She is a wonderful mother of three beautiful children. She has a five year old, three year old, and almost two year old. She is pretty much a rockstar. We fellow Mommas understand how long hair can become such a hastle when you have children. She decided to take the big leap of faith to a cute and fun pixie cut for the summer time. She is a beautiful person and has one of the best personalities I've ever seen in a person....the look just fit her!! I personally have not done very many of these drastic transformations. I hit my girl Whippy Cake up for some inspiration! She is the queen of pixie cuts! I encourage Yall to look her up. She is one of my absolute favorite bloggers. 

So yesterday morning I loaded up the kiddos for a play date and a fun transformation. Tiffany donated her hair to Locks of Love. So I cut her pony tail off and went to work. It's so fun to have children around as you make a transformation because we all know children are brutally honest. Her son said I love your hair momma and so did Pecos!! 

So here is your transformations!! 





When the kiddos and I got home Tiffany was having so much fun finding new ways of styling her new pixie cute. She had styles of curly and a sleek straight look, even played with a half up look. I am so honored that I got to be a part of her new transformation!! 

XOXO,
Jordan 

1 comment:

  1. I love Whippy Cake! She's got it going on! You did awesome on that transformation! Rock star stylist!

    ReplyDelete