Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Let's Be Mermaids!!




 
 
Mermaid Tank || Shop Riff Raff
 
Cuff || Loren Hope
 
Hexagon Bangles || Chloe and Isabel
 
Lipstick || Nordstroms
 
Why hello spring like weather this week! I'm loving the rainy days, because we are in need of it! I can't wait for the sunshine and 70 degree weather that awaits us later in the week.
 
Today I brought you my current favorite tank from Riff Raff. What is better than daydreaming about being a mermaid?? It is a great light weight tank perfect to wear by itself or layer with a cute cardigan on those brisk spring mornings. I also included my favorite bracelets that I pretty well wear every day!! Also this lipstick has become my new favorite in the two whole days of actually having it and wearing. I have been admiring it on others, and lovin it on myself!!
 
Happy Tuesday!!
 
XOXO,
 Jordan
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment