Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Looks


Easter Looks by jordan-finney on polyvore.com

Hey everyone! So sorry I've been absent from the blog the last couple weeks. I have had a super sick baby with RSV and  ear infections. Thankfully we are finally on the mend.

Today being Palm Sunday has really got me in the mood for some Easter fashion. If you're like  me you still don't have your outfit picked for Easter Sunday. I took some time this evening to put together a few looks that I felt would fit any Easter occasion. Whether it be church or hunting eggs with the kiddos.

I love to find looks that are way out of my budget and create it by visiting my favorite local boutiques. This looks cover almost every hot look this spring. We've got florals, pastels, denims, and fringe!!  I would love to see your Easter outfits this coming Sunday via Instagram styling your look through these looks. Whether you take one item from a look, embrace an entire look, or pick and choose from all three looks. Use hashtag #westernhomesteadeaster

I hope y'all have a wonderful week, and I look forward to getting back at it!!

XOXO,
 Jordan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment