Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Welcome to the Arm Party Chloe and Isabel







watch || Michael Kors

Tear Drop Bangle || Loren Hope

Hexagon Bangles || Chloe and Isabel


Jingle jangle, you can hear me a coming from miles away!!! I grew up keeping track of my mother this way by the clank of her bracelets and keeping up with my dad by the sound of his Spurs as he walked.  I come by my love for tons of bracelets honestly as it was bred into me. 

Just a few weeks ago a sweet friend of mine BriElle contacted me about Chloe and Isabel. She sent me some info and her website and I fell instantly in love!! They have great jewelry that is very unique and for a great price. I absolutely adore these hexagon bangles encrusted with beautiful rhinestones. A little clink and sparkle you ask, why yes ma'am!! These bangles really tie my arm party together in this look with my favorite Michael Kors watch, anchor bracelet, and Loren Hope cuff. Also don't be scared to mix silver and gold in your party. I used to be a complete stickler about this, but with children I firmly believe you learn to let go even more in life. As if I needed any help in this area of my life. 

I strongly encourage you to visit the Chloe and  Isabel link above and take a look around at all collections!! If you purchase please be sure to enter BriElle as your stylist! Click HERE to shop!! I wanted to put together a wish list but it would be unending!! Follow me on Instagram @westernhomestead for looks at what I'm lusting over!!

Also don't forget to enter this week's giveaway of the Guatamalan Chi Chi clutch!! See my previous post to enter!!

xoxo,
 Jordan 







No comments:

Post a Comment