Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine Wish List

Hello honeys, it's that time of year again! Valentines! I know there are many mixed emotions on this holiday, but we can all indulge and enjoy chocolate, roses, and even a gift exchange with a girlfriend if there is no man. This year I have so many things I've seen that I feel I just couldn't live without. Could I be so lucky as to have my husband see this post? A girl can dream, right?
 
 
First on my list is this gorgeous cuff is from Loren Hope. I feel like this piece would be something that I could wear daily. I love the reverse design of this piece with two crystal teardrop stones surrounded by smaller crystal accents. It is fun to  pair with more chunky bracelets to create the perfect "arm party.' Shop HERE
 
 
 
Every girl deserves and needs a Michael Kors watch in my book. I love this Golden Runway Pink Dial Golden-Tone watch. I spotted this in a giveaway from my personal favorite fashion blogger a couple weeks ago. It also is a perfect invite to the "arm party." I'm a bargain shopper and found it on Amazon. Shop HERE
 
 
 
Skin care is something that is very important, yet I have ignored in life until recently. With two kids and turning 25 this year there are certain things that wear on your skin. Lack of sleep, stress, and list could go on and on. I actually have already ordered this, but haven't yet began using. This is called the Time Wise Miracle Set from Mary Kay. It  comes with a 3-in-1 cleanser, Age-Fighting moisturizer, Day Solution Sunscreen, and a nigh solution. Mary Kay is known well for their skin products so I'm very excited to start it! Shop HERE
 
 
 
Stayed tune for more wishlist items on the Instagram today!! Follow me at @westernhomestead!
 
XOXO,
Jordan
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment