Sunday, February 8, 2015

Time Wise Miracle Set





 
In high school I suffered from acne and tried every face wash known to man. It only seemed to make it worse. Then once I hit college I'm not sure if it was because I became too lazy or that I couldn't afford the added expense of skin care, I opted out. Thankfully that worked for my face. I had better luck with less breakouts, come to think of it it may have been  the boy I kicked to the curb....haha yes it's ok laugh!! Throughout both pregnancies with my kids I was one of the lucky ones to have that wonderful pregnancy "glow." My skin was completely flawless for the first time since childhood.
 
Since the birth of my second child the breakouts have came back. I also have noticed small signs of aging. Yes, I haven't even hit 25, but the sleepless nights and stresses that come along with being a new parent take a toll of my skin. A very dear friend of the family has been a Mary Kay consultant for years. One day I ran by her house and she sent some  booklets home with me. I had expressed to her prior that I have been needed something good for my skin. Finally one day during nap time I picked up the book and found Time Wise. It is perfect for my age addressing not only acne but controlling the early signs of aging and keeping new ones for coming along.
 
I started using it this weekend and can already tell a difference in my skin. I use it twice a day. In the morning I wash my face with the 3-in-1 Cleanser. It provides incredible age-fighting results to help you maintain younger-looking skin. This four-product regimen delivers 11 age-defying benefits: cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, energize, hydrate, smooth, visibly firm, soften, protect, renew and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And it even works for those with sensitive skin and rosacea.
 
I then follow with the Age Fighting Moisturizer.
Formulated with a patented complex that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Helps skin feel smoother, firmer and look younger when used with the  3-In-1 Cleanser. Hydrates for up to 10 hours.
 
Finally I use Day Solution Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 which
helps prevent sun damage such as fine lines and discoloration before it occurs by shielding skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Together, TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35** and TimeWise Night Solution deliver the exclusive Pronewal System around the clock with crucial protection during the day and boosted renewal at night.
 
At night I do all three steps and add the Night Solution. It
Vitamin-rich Nutribeads® microcapsules burst as the serum is released to deliver highly effective antioxidants essential for the renewal process. Also contains age-fighting peptides to help reduce the appearance of expression lines and visibly firm and smooth skin. Together, TimeWise® Night Solution and TimeWise® Day Solution Broad Spectrum SPF 35** deliver the exclusive Pronewal® System around the clock with crucial protection during the day and boosted renewal at night.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment