Sunday, February 22, 2015

Texas Sized Florals




 
Kimono || Dillards
 
Dress || old but similar here HERE
 
As I sit here  and listen to that frozen mess hit the tin roof I long for spring and the warm sun on my shoulders. This spring there are so many wonderful trends and this outfit highlights a few of them. WHITE ( yes all of us mom just cringed ) is huge this coming season. So all you newly engaged ladies are going to love what has been hitting the runway. Also fringe is still going strong. It's huge in the kimonos, dresses, shirts, boots, and handbags. That is a huge plus for all of us leather goods lovers. Floral has always been a spring trend, but this year it LARGE floral prints. Finally everyone is listening to us Texans, everything is bigger in Texas.
 
This would be great look for Easter, your bridal shower, engagement party, or just church. I love this dress so much! It is beautiful all on its own and you can jazz it up pretty much with anything you might like. It has a great flowy feel with beautiful lave on each layer down the dress. You can wear it off the shoulders, on your shoulders, or even strapless.  I have been drooling over kimonos but never have broke down and purchases one for myself. When I saw this one in particular my niece talked me into buying it with the famous words of Leigh Anne Tuohy  backwards "if you absolutely love it in the store, you'll absolutely love it in your closet." I loved it so much I wore it today to church. I'm sure you noticed that is you follow me on Instagram.
 
Stay tuned for the winner of the gorgeous clutch y'all have been drooling over all week!
 
XOXO,
 Jordan


1 comment: