Thursday, February 12, 2015

Simply Valentines Outfit






Striped Top || Shop Riff Raff
 
Skinnies || Vera Wang
 
Fringe Moccasin Booties || Target
 
 
Ok, so yes I am that mom who decides it'll be super fun to coordinate for the second year in a row a Valentine party for Pecos and her buds. I do love entertaining, yet I'm a huge procrastinator. Especially today after spending the day with the husband helping do "ranch" stuff and other errands. So here I am hustling and bustling trying to get things done like cleaning and decorating tonight. The excitement from Pecos is worth every second of scurrying about.
 
So without further ado I bring to you { I'm a poet and don't know it} a fun, simple, and flexible outfit. I love stripes and with Valentines this weekend I thought the splash of red would be nice. This shirt is amazingly comfortable and soft. I love the fun accent of the elbow faux leather patches. This shirt is perfect for just a day to the grocery store or to church. I've paired it with my favorite jeggings. But don't freak when you see the brand. Keep breathing sister!! You can score these wonderful things at Kohl's for a great price. And as you know you can never  go wrong with a great pair of fringe moccasins. This outfit is super cute and super inexpensive.
 
I promise a post Saturday recapping tomorrow's Valentines party. Also I'm sure you have seen my favorite Chi Chi clutch in previous post. Well guess what? I thinking next week we just might have to have a giveaway for one, as I see they are completely sold out on The Rollin' J's website. Stayed tuned next week to see how you might be the lucky winner!!
 
XOXO,
 
Jordan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment