Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Santa Fe Date Night





 
 
Sequin Romper || Teskey's
 
Faux Fur Vest || The Rollin' J 
 
Cheetah Wedges || Southern Jewlz
 
 
OK, this sequin romper is just too gorgeous not to share with ya'll once more! You can create so many different looks with it as the center piece. I'm thinking this  would be a great look for a Friday night candle light dinner with my hubby this weekend. Of course the weather will be in the 50s, so I'm thinking I may be adding some black tights to the outfit. This ivory cropped faux fur vest layered on top of sequins is just almost too much for me to handle! I love sparkle and fur and when they're together in one outfit it is just a true love kinda story. I topped the look off with these great cheetah wedges. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I am so shocked at how comfortable these wedges are. I feel that each piece of this look is very elegant and classy. I always tease my husband I may not be the most elegant and classy broad, but sometimes it's fun to dress like it.
 
Please remember by clicking the store or boutiques name you can always shop each look.
 
Well, I suppose I better get to work getting all my clothes stuffed into my suitcase. We might be only gone for a few days I love to bring everything I can fit. My mind is always on the go thinking of new ways to wear different pieces and mixing and matching!
 
XOXO,
 Jordan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment