Monday, February 23, 2015

Journaling Bible





 
 
Happy Tuesday beauties!! I have recently began bible journaling and sharing some of my creations on social media with y'all, I have had tons of questions about where exactly I got this beautiful Bible. I have a single column journaling Bible that I bought at Mardel's. There are large margins on the side with lines for journaling and tops and bottoms of each page. I have always wanted to take on the challenge of reading the Bible in a year. This Bible has a guide that tells me what to read each day.
 
I have found some great Bible Journaling Kits online and wanted to share them with you. They are currently on sale so you better get em while they're hot!!
 
 
This kit you can purchase HERE comes with a journaling Bible with double margins, and a beginners kit.
 
1 ESV double column Journaling BIble
1 micron 05 pen
1 pack of Crayola twist up crayons
4 pack of distress ink minis
3 foam daubers
1 mini mister
3 packs of flat coordinating alpha stickers
1 pack of tag stickers
1 pack of heart stickers
1 pack of 30 mini alpha stamps
1 6x6 stencil
Written Worship E Course
 
 
This kit you can purchase HERE that is a supply kit.
 
It includes:
 
1 micron 05 pen
1 pack of Crayola twist up crayons
4 pack of distress ink minis
3 foam daubers
1 mini mister
3 packs of flat coordinating alpha stickers
1 pack of tag stickers
1 pack of heart stickers
1 pack of 30 mini alpha stamps
1 6x6 stencil
Written Worship E Course
 
 
I hope this helps you get started on your own Bible Journaling Journey!! Also for inspirations check out #biblejournaling on Instagram
 
 
XOXO,
 Jordan

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea so much! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! It keeps me grounded in the Word daily. I hope you enjoy your own Bible Journaling!

      Delete
  2. I totally have to get me a journaling bible! I feel like I would want to read the bible more that way! I am all about high lighting and doodling in mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really does help keep me reading daily!

      Delete