Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day with the Locals







Plaid Shirt || Target 
 
Jeans || old but similar here at BKE
 
Beanie || Livin' the Dream
 
 
 
I love today's look because I feel it gives off a grunge, chic, aztec look. I think this will be a great look for a day with the locals in Santa Fe and haggle with the turquoise dealers on the street.
 
This outfit is all about these shoes! I love these shoes so much. They have a great run around town feel. From the Aztec print to the rope souls they are a sure winner when you're wanting to go for a cute look and have the comfort. The beanie also is something I've been seeing on others, and finally decided to jump in. I love hats and the weather this weekend will be in the 50s so it'll be a super cute and fun look.
 
Happy Tuesday!!
 
XOXO,
 Jordan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment