Friday, February 27, 2015

Canadian Tuxedo






Denim Jacket || Shop Riff Raff
 
Tank || old but similar HERE at Livin' the Dream
 
Denim || Target
 
Fringe Booties || Target
 
Clutch || Vintage Find
 
 
Good snowy Friday morning!! Boy it just started coming down here at my house and it's coming down hard and heavy! I hope you and yours are home and staying warm. I sent my poor husband out the door at 5;30 to go help one of his friend's ship cattle. I feel so sorry for him. I'm thinking a big pot of chili will be happening at out house today!
 
Today's look is a perfect one to welcome spring. I love this tank embroidered with a  Thunderbird. It is made of a soft lightweight tshirt material. It makes for a great spring tank to be layered with a great denim coat or summer tank all on its own. This denim jacket has got to be my most favorite one I've ever owned. It is great for pairing with faux fur or working out on the ranch. I wore it last week when we branded and it kept me super warm paired along with my favorite serape infinity scarf. This spring denim is in. This look kinda gives the "Canadian tuxedo" vibe. Be on the look out for rompers made of total denim and pairing denim on denim. This is a great trend for people of our taste, cowboy lifestyle! You can never go wrong with topping the look of with a great pair of fringe booties and a vintage clutch. Again here we see the large floral print. This clutch belonged to my grandmother. I'm so glad that fashion at times is a big oh loop. This is why I'm a firm believer in never throwing anything out { when it comes to my closet }
 
Stay warm and have a great weekend!
 
XOXO,
 Jordann

1 comment: