Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Taste of Spring





 
 
 
Wide Leg Pants || Livin' the Dream
 
Tank || Target
 
Boots || Corral Boots
 
Jewelry || Santa Fe
 
Belt || Vintage Find
 
 
So sorry I missed y'all yesterday! We had a wild day of water leaks and waiting on plumbers. All is fixed and well here at the ranch today!
 
Today's look is a little splash of spring for us. I love that this spring the 70s are back!! The flower child inside of me is so excited. Bring on the peace signs, wide legged pants, and flower power! The pants are a hippie's dream. From the great denim { which also is a huge trend this spring } to the comfort, and to the eyelet bottoms { another large trend this spring} they are a great look for dressing it up with turquoise and boots or with some sandals and tanks for a more relaxed look. White is a very popular color this spring as well. I love white tanks because they are timeless. They can go either fancy or laid back and with any outfit. Topping off this look I chose some beautiful turquoise I got on our anniversary Santa Fe trip, great boots, and a vintage belt and buckle that were my dad's.
 
 
As well as a great fun spring look this morning I have some big news!!! You are looking at the new fashion writer for the North Texas Farm and Ranch magazine. I am so excited and honored to have been chosen for the job. I can't  wait to bring the people of North Texas fun and exciting looks each month. Be sure to become a subscriber to the magazine to enjoy an exclusive look from yours truly along with great agricultural news and recipes from a fellow Momma blogger.
 
 
Happy Wednesday!!
 
XOXO,
 Jordan
 
 


2 comments: