Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Campin' We Will Go!

 




Tank || The Rollin' J
 
Plaid Jacket || from Livin' the Dream similar HERE
 
Denim || Old Navy
 
Lunch Tote || Natural Life
 
 
Hey y'all it's hump day!!! We've made it half way through the week, and you're so rockin it sister!! Today's look is inspired by the plaid madness we live in today and the fact that I can't say no to any of the cute little Girl Scouts and their darn cookies!! If you're friends with me on facebook then I'm sure you spied as my husband did in the picture of DJ Taos the empty box of Samoas....so busted!!! They're just so delicious and the little girls are equally as cute, I just can't seem to say NO!! All of this being said it makes me want to go on a hike or camping trip. Cameron and I just last night were giggling about the time we slept outside under the stars { literally } in sleeping bags. It was so cold, and this was my very first camping trip { yes I saw your jaw drop }. Needless to say we did not make the night and grabbed his little sister and barged through the living quarters trailer door.
 
This outfit is perfect for any camping trip or hike no matter the weather. You can wear the "I'm a Happy Camper" tank by itself on those warm days or layer it with a fun plaid jacket for the brisker days. Plaid has taken the fashion world by storm this Fall/Winter and it's looking like it will be sticking around this Spring. It's looking like we are going to be having a few more of those before we get to meet Spring. I have paired one of my fave tanks for this coming spring from The Rollin' J with my absolute favorite skinnies. They fit me just right, and that is saying a lot especially after having two babies. Everyone gets a little hungry on their hike and needs a super cute lunch tote to carry your trail mix, granola, or maybe in my case Samaos in. I'm not real crunchy....I love my sweets way too much!
 
Please don't forget the giveaway this week of the Guatemalan Chi Chi clutch going one! Enter today!!
 
XOXO,
 Jordan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment