Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015



Today has been a lovely rainy day full of snuggles with precious Millie Jane. I wanted to feel a little fancy so I decided on lounging in my sequin leggings. Her little glitter bow is just the cutest! 




While little man napped I snagged my very first nap of 2015, and let me tell you it was GLORIOUS!! I also grabbed my new glasses from Zennia Optical and searched cottages for our anniversary getaway next month. I have found our cozy cottage and will be booking our stay next week. I cannot wait to get away with my handsome cowboy for the very first time in our six years of love! 

Needless to say I have throughly enjoyed this relaxing start to 2015. As a mommy days where I get a nap, little online shopping, and cute photo shoot with our puppy are a win! How have you spent your first day of the new year? Tomorrow I vow to finish taking down christmas and putting up Valentines. Gotta get ready for Pecos' annual Love Bug Mug! 




2 comments:

  1. I get all my glasses from that site! I love it and love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited to get them! The have transition lens that turn rose!! Hehe

      Delete