Thursday, January 22, 2015

Vintage, Fur,& Sequins





Yellow Mount Shirt || Vintage Family 

Sequin Pants || Livin The Dream Boutique

Fur Vest || The Rollin' J

Shoes || Old Navy

Necklace || Wal Mart 


If you know me then you know that I love vintage anything!! In the 70s and 80s my family owned Yellow Mount. He was a very successful paint stud. He was an APHA Supreme Champion where he won at racing, halter, and western pleasure. They even made a Bryers horse out him. In 2012 when they celebrated the 50th anniversary of the APHA Yellow Mount and my grandparents, Stanley and Jodie Williamson were inducted into the Hall of Fame. 

I love using this awesome piece of history to make a date night outfit or as a working getup. You can fancy up any of your favorite t shirts with sequins and fur. 

Happy Friday Eve!!

XOXO,
  Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment