Monday, January 19, 2015

Taco Tuesday!!

 

 
 






 
 
 
Taco and Tequila Shirt || The Rollin' J
 
Denim || Mossimo
 
Leopard Heels || Steve Madden
 
Beaded Cuffs || Crossed by Gypsy Soule
 
Clutch ||
 


Hello and welcome to Taco Tuesday! Who doesn't love a beginning of the week pick me up by having a fun relaxed outing with friends for tacos and margaritas. This outfit here is just the look for your Taco Tuesday!
 
The gorgeous weather we've been having here in Texas for the past week is utterly amazing and a fresh breath of air. I was so excited to be able to wear my "Taco and Tequila" tank from The Rollin' J Boutique. It is made of the most comfy t shirt material making it absolute heaven to wear. I paired them with my super cute new holy jeans I  scored at Target this week with their denim sale of buy one get one 50% off. If you haven't taken advantage of this you so should! They even have their cute overalls on the wrack. I really love making a simple outfit such as a tank and jeans a little more fancy with adding my absolutely timeless leopard heels. These shoes are near and dear to my heart as they were my wedding shoes. As you have learned by now I am a huge fan of splashing a little pattern mixing in my outfits. I added my favorite Crossed by Gypsy Soule beaded cuffs to my outfits. I have a two year old and 7 month old, so that being said I like to keep my jewelry to a minimum. That certainly doesn't mean that I don't love to wear tons. At this time in my life it's just not what works for me. I topped the look off with one of my favorite clutches. It's a bit larger than my normal clutch, but I think that is why I'm  always excited to use it. I love to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to my style. Which most people probably don't even think I have a comfort zone, fooled ya!!
 
Enjoy those tacos and margaritas with wonderful friends today, and get out there in that sunshine. We all know that Texas isn't kind enough to let it stick around too long. Next week we'll be back in our long johns breaking ice for the cattle!!
 
XOXO,
 Jordan

1 comment: